U2A2

by Shelley Rath 4 years, 11 months ago

Tweeking the lesson was not the hard part of this activity.  Really looking at the attribution and getting it right took more often.  This was definitely a lesson in copyright/creative commons. Had my first attempt sent back.  Just needed to pay close attention to the details. I would love to help my ELA teachers get started with OER.  Their curriculum seems to be overlooked by the district and they are always looked for new ideas.

Karen Schlekeway 4 years, 11 months ago

I liked all the units/lessons that dealt with the library. I am going to be overhauling my entire 1-8 grades of library skills. So these lessons are very good for me to use. 

One thing I did notice on a couple of the units had links that could not be found...did you notice that too?

Good work and nice comments!

Rhonda Hanson 4 years, 11 months ago

Yes!! I like the library lessons as well!! I have always struggled to find new and innovative ways to teach library lessons, and this have been a goldmine for me!1

Erin Nilges 4 years, 11 months ago

What did you search to find the library lessons? I'm sure it's obvious and I looked right over it! 

Melissa Dalke 4 years, 11 months ago

I found that some of the links on the resources I found were not available. That is just a reminder to have a backup plan for everything.