Trouble getting instructor access

by Kristen Campbell 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Hello, 

I am hoping to adopt two books from openstax for my fall classes (gen ed math and gen ed stats) but am having difficulty getting verified. Does anyone have any advice on who to contact to resolve this? I am an associate professor of mathematics at Elgin Community College in Elgin, Il if that matters.

Cheers,

Kris

Kristen Campbell 11 months, 3 weeks ago

And as soon as I posted, I got responses to the three emails I have sent over the last couple of weeks. Isn't that just the way things go? Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Lindsay Josephs 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi Professor Campbell,

My name is Lindsay Josephs, and I work on the higher ed team at OpenStax. I've forwarded your post to our customer support team for immediate assistance. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or need any further assistance.

Best,

Lindsay

Mehdi Mirfattah 4 weeks, 1 day ago

Hello Lindsay:

I plan to use OpenStax Contemporary Mathematics for my incarcerated students and look for a series of video lectures for each chapter. Also are there test banks or quizzes available for this textbook?

Thank you,
Mehdi

Mehdi Mirfattah,
Math instuctor
mmirfattah@coastline.edu

Lindsay Josephs 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Hi Mehdi,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we do not offer any test or quiz banks for Contemporary Mathematics. All of the text's instructor resources can be found here and can be accessed through your free instructor account.

Best,

Lindsay