OER Institute Completion Checklist

by Aubree Evans 3 years, 1 month ago

Honorariums will be disbursed to OER that are submitted on or before July 9, 2021 that meet all of the following criteria:  

1. BranchED's OER template has been used, and it contains an introduction, content, activities, and assessment section for each unit. 
  2. The OER resides in OER Commons, is openly licensed, and remixable. 
  3. The OER contains at least 3 units that are substantial enough to supplement or fully-support a foundational or subject-area teacher preparation course. 
  4. The OER aligns to the Inclusive Instruction or Intersectional Content principles of the BranchED Framework.  
  5. The OER is intended to be taught by teacher education faculty to teacher candidates in educator preparation programs. 
  6. The BranchED Equity Rubric for OER Evaluation has been used to guide design. (BranchED will not review each OER using the BranchED Rubric, but all OER submitted will be reviewed by a Peer Review Committee in the Fall 2021 semester).  
  7. The link to the OER module was emailed to the Director of Professional Learning by the end of day Friday, July 9, 2021. 
Lourdes Viloria 2 years, 10 months ago

Hello everyone,  I hope I am doing this correctly.  Here is the link to my first draft.  The units are meant to be part of a new course in the TAMIU College of Education.  Here is the course description: This course provides an understanding of the teacher candidates’ content, discipline, and related pedagogy inclusive of state standards and certification requirements. Students will engage in tasks that will assess their aptitude, skill, knowledge, and experience. Students will apply to admission for the College of Education during this course. Students will engage in a field-based experience. Students must have a minimum institutional GPA of 2.75 in order to enroll in this course.

Here is the link to my work

https://www.oercommons.org/courseware/lesson/82602/overview