Welcome to the USPTO 2018 Group

by Melissa Mitchell 6 years, 5 months ago

Hello and welcome!  

This group is a space to connect with other teachers participating in the TIAH Program March 15-17, 2018 at the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Alexandria, Virgnia. Here you can create and participate in discussions and share resources with other teachers in the TIAH program.  I will use this discussion board to communicate important information to you as we prepare for the program in March 2018.

Some of you have reached out to me regarding hotel and transportation logistics.  Use this resource to reach out to other participants who may be looking for a roommate or have extra space in their cars to travel back and forth to the AMF center.  

This group will later serve as an online resource to house resources and activities from the TIAH program.  I can always be reached at mbuelowmitchell@gmail.com and I look forward to meeting all of you.

Melissa Mitchell
TIAH Program Coordinator

Elizabeth Moore 6 years, 4 months ago

Thank you.

I was feeling a little unnerved that I hadn't heard anything else regarding the colloquium & then reread the original emails & realized that this was the place to be -- so I'm here now!

Elizabeth Moore

Gifted Resource Teacher
Frederick County Public Schools, VA

kj koppelmann 6 years, 2 months ago

Rhonda and myself were wondering about the meals. I know when we went to Kennedy and War museum they provided a low wheat option for us, hoping that is an option again? I was also curious if we could request an artifact for the day we examine primary sources? I would love to have a couple of pics with certain patents.Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jessica Ellison 6 years, 2 months ago

We will add the low wheat option as we have in past programs.  I'll send you a direct message to go over the idea of an artifact request.