- **This resource is published by Common Sense Education.The Digital Citizenship Curriculum (K-12) is a free research-based curriculum. Students will learn news and media literacy skills to better assist them with reading and navigating content online.
- Information Science, Journalism, Social Science
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Module, Unit of Study
- Cyber Citizenship Initiative
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Video
No evaluations yet.