- This list of resources consists of resources for researchers, editors, and reviewers interested in practicing open science principles, particularly in education research. This list is not exhaustive but meant as a starting point for individuals wanting to learn more about doing open science work specifically for qualitative research.This list was compiled by the following contributors: Rachel Renbarger, Sondra Stegenga, Thomas, Sebastian Karcher, and Crystal Steltenpohl. This resource list grew out of a hackathon at the Virtual Unconference on Open Scholarship Practices in Education Research.
- Education, Social Science, Political Science, Psychology
- College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Reading, Student Guide
- Rachel Renbarger, Crystal Steltenpohl
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.