- Students will utilize previously gained knowledge about the impact of land management practices on ecosystems to design, conduct and analyze an experiment to measure biodiversity and/or invertebrate ecosystem role in a field community. They will identify ecosystems that have been heavily and lightly impacted by human activities and make predictions about biodiversity in the area. They will then test and analyze the information gathered and apply what this means about the biodiversity in these ecosystems and the implications this may have on the region.
- Environmental Science, Biology
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment
- rachel balcom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.