- This Remote Learning Plan was created by Alexandra Bastian in collaboration with Andrew Easton as part of the 2020 ESU-NDE Remote Learning Plan Project. Educators worked with coaches to create Remote Learning Plans as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.The attached Remote Learning Plan is designed for Introduction to Business Technology students in Grade Levels 6 through 12. Students will learn the different components (Receiver's email/Cc/Bcc/Subject/Body/etc.) of an email and how to compose a professional email to someone. Students will explore the different Gmail features (Attachments/contrast of background/text colors, text size/font/etc.) used to compose and format a professional email. Students will understand the guidelines for continuing email conversations. Students will learn what information shouldn't be sent via email, how to send an attachment, and the uses of carbon copy (Cc), and blind carbon copy (Bcc).
- Business and Communication, Communication, Career and Technical Education, Educational Technology
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Alexandra Bastian
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.