- BlackPast.org provides free access to documents, transcripts, timelines, videos, and lesson suggestions. With over 6,000 pages of information, BlackPast.org is the single largest free and unrestricted resource on African American and African history on the Internet today. Through this knowledge, the site aims to promote greater understanding to generate constructive change in our society.This resource highlights teacher-developed lessons for using BlackPast.org in the classroom and links to different sections of the BlackPast.org website.
- History, U.S. History, World History, Social Science, Ethnic Studies
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Primary Source, Reading
- Barbara Soots, Jerry Price, Jerry Price, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.