- This document provides some learning resources associated with each of the K-2 Washington Science Content Learning Standards. They are intended to serve during this “stay at home” time, which includes all Washington schools. They are not intended to replace or be equivalent to face-to-face learning. Please feel free to use the resources or to make adaptations
- Applied Science, Engineering, Life Science, Physical Science
- Preschool, Lower Primary
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Unit of Study
- Barbara Soots, Ellen Ebert, Kimberley Astle, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.