- This is an activity that includes student's own ideas and beliefs about the central ideas and important parts of the text. Students will also do a bit of writing to support their opinions. This activity gets at the heart of a text. I see this as introductory to deeper dives into theme. This lesson could be structured to be online or face to face. This is written as a class activity but an online discussion could easily be created after students had followed the protocol a few times and seen the discussion that results. This could easily work in many classrooms through high school.
- Remix of:
- AEA Template for Building Lessons
- Educational Technology, Elementary Education, English Language Arts, Reading Literature
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Interactive, Lesson Plan, Reading
- Julia Hatcher
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.