- As schools close their doors as part of public health measures to limit the spread of COVID-19, educators are faced with how to support the diverse needs of all learners when students are not in school. This guide recognizes that solutions will not be – nor should be – “school as usual,” simply delivered in a virtual environment. Instead, this resource was developed by members of the Council of State Science Supervisors to provide guidance around how to support student science learning during these unique circumstances. Image by April Bryant from Pixabay
- Engineering, Environmental Science, Life Science, Physical Science
- Preschool, Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Barbara Soots, Ellen Ebert, Kimberley Astle, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.