- The activities here work on analysis and synthesis skills. They take canonized text that are often taught at different times in the school year due to their placement in U.S. and world history and ask students to pair them together. A variety of activities and assessments are described or suggested throughout this resource to help students explore the boundaries surrounding certainty and doubt and lived experience.
- English Language Arts, Composition and Rhetoric, Reading Literature
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment
- Bryan Harvey
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.