- In this assignment, students learn how to identify and perform basic shot types. These shots are the building blocks for any media project. Students will go out and film examples of each of the basic shots. Students will use cameras on their cell phones and individually. Students will spend approximately 1 hour gathering images and uploading the videos to the class Powerpoint project.
- Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Film and Music Production
- College / Upper Division, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Erin Barney, Michael Kohntopp, Hans Aagard
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.