- The Maryland State Department of Education is working to prevent the misuse and abuse of opioids. This is a student-centered lesson for the K-2 grade band. This lesson can be modified or remixed to meet the needs of the students you teach. The content of this lesson includes teaching students the ground rules for taking medicine as well as having student identify under what circumstances they should be taking medicine.
- Health, Medicine and Nursing
- Lower Primary
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MSDE Admin, Lauri Bell, Brittany Echols, Lea Jaspers
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.