- Mats Målqvist
- Health, Medicine and Nursing, Management
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- High School
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Web lecture: Health Systems Part 2
Web lecture: Health Systems Part 3
Slides: Health Systems Part 1
Slides: Health Systems Part 2
Slides: Health Systems Part 3
Basic Introduction to Health System
Here you can find web lectures discussing different aspects of health systems thinking.
- The first lecture is about the WHO health system building blocks, outlining this theoretical framework compromising of Leadership/Governance, Health workforce, Medical technologies, Financing, Information and Service delivery.
- The second lecture gives a historical background to the development and thinking aboiut health systems, outlining the different approaches over the past decades.
- The third lecture is on health financing and how this can be organised.
The web lectures can be used seperately or as a package. You will also find pdf-files with the correponding powerpoint presentations