- In this module, students are asked to explore artist representations inspired by how the “self” works in society. By exploring the elements of introspection through various art and media, students are asked to create a multimedia expression of who they are. Using their personality, likes, dislikes, values, and anything else that helps them identify, they create their own introspective representation. Standards:CCSS English Language Arts (Grade 8)Ohio Standards for Technology
- Educational Technology, English Language Arts
- Middle School
- Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Blended Learning Teacher Practice Network, Cathryn Chellis
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.