- Students will be able to recognize family member classifications (i.e. abuela=grandma), describe family members, and accurately use vocabulary related to families. They will need to acquire information about another individual’s family and will practice describing their own family members. They will need to acquire information about a classmate’s family and they will practice describing that classmate’s family members.
- Remix of:
- Span. 101 Lab 7 - El Árbol Genealógico/Family Tree - Novice Mid
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Jacqueline Woods
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.