- Self Portrait Collage
A Lesson Submitted by
Marilyn Stadler and Cathy Harrington
With a link to the Copyrighted Dick Blick Lesson Plan
The participants will:
1. Build upon the concept of creating simple collages
2. Reflect upon themselves—their strengths, weaknesses, talents, etc.
3. Use clippings of words and other materials or images to create a self-portrait
4. Share insights about the art created with others
This lesson would be suitable for upper elementary ages to senior citizens.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.