- This is a free online college course which is a chronological survey of American Literature from before the Revolutionary War to the Civil War. The Word documents include a syllabus and course outline, handouts and exercises preparing students for college-level academic work, discussion questions, homework assignments, overviews of movements, reading quizzes, exams, and essay assignments. Instructors are encouraged to modify any and all files in this resource.
- Remix of:
- Survey of American Literature: Eng 253
- Arts and Humanities, English Language Arts
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes
- Jack DuBose
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.