- Mardi Gras Masks
A Lesson Developed and Submitted by
Cathy Harrington and Marilyn Stadler
1. Introduce the art of mask making to the participants.
2. Review the art concepts of formal and informal balance and shape.
3. Celebrate Mardi Gras by creating masks using imagination and the materials provided.
Could be suitable for all ages to enjoy.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.