- Making Masks and Tribes
An Activity Developed and Contributed by
The participants will:
1. Learn about the cultural significance of masks
2. Create masks to hang on the wall using design and art elements
3. Brainstorm to create their own “tribes” using the masks as a focal point
This activity can be enjoyed by all age groups but was used with middle-school and high school students.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.