- In this collection of science activities, seven thorough lesson plans regarding distinct topics in Astrobiology are presented. Each lesson plan has direct and descriptive rationale, objectives, materials, instructions, assessments, reflections, standards, grade levels, and evaluations. The activities range in age and grade level, allowing for variations and optional add-ons. The lesson plans cover a variety of topics including extraterrestrials, the Seagar equation, the Drake equation, exoplanets, life’s essentials, NASA exploration, and NASA scientists.
- Biology, Astronomy
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Lesson Plan
- Nicolle Zellner
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.