- The Assessment of Authentic Learning Rubric focuses on the areas of agency and authenticity, concepts derived from the Student as Producer and Social Pedagogies frameworks. The rubric consists of five areas: learning tasks, learning process, social core, learning assessments, and lifelong learning. Each of the five areas contains statements that course designers can use to evaluate their course/s. Instructors may elect to use the rubric as a self-evaluation tool or might elect to work through it with support from an instructional designer. The rubric can be used for course taught in a variety of modalities including online, hybrid, and face-to-face.
- Remix of:
- Assessment of Authentic Learning Rubric (Version 2)
- Applied Science, Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication, Career and Technical Education, Education, English Language Arts, History, Law, Life Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, Social Science
- High School
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Tim Salmon
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.