- Students are introduced to persuasive language expressions that would help them to plan, design, and create a commercial using a task-based approach that would facilitate students' interaction in small groups. This module would take four stages, meeting once a week. The first is introducing the topic to students via reading and listening materials. Then students will be asked to analyze the persuasive language of different commercials. In the second lesson, students will be introduced to more examples of commercials and adds that would help them produce a written slogan, and justify their production. By the end of the session, students will be divided into groups of five to seven students, and brainstorm the topic of their commercial, and assign roles. In the third session, students will hold further discussions of their topics, and fill in any gaps that existed during their previous preparations with the help of the instructor. In the last session, students will display their recorded videos, and all the pre-recorded commercials will be celebrated by the whole class.
- Remix of:
- EFL Lesson Plan Template
- Language Education (ESL), English Language Arts
- College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Hanan waer, Marwa Elelidy
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.