- In this activity, students will have the opportunity to draw and share their family tree with the group and practice identifying the family members of specific trees.Students will learn how to describe their family and their genealogy across multiple generations.
- Remix of:
- TEMPLATE: Title of Activity, Language Level, LanguageAbout the Boise State World Languages Resource Center (WLRC) Language Activity Repository The activities provided by the Boise State World Language
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Emily Blackburn, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, French
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.