- The text covers introductory financial accounting topics. It contains 10 chapters and includes examples, discussion questions and comprehension problems. Homework solutions are available. Please contact the author Khloud Kourani at firstname.lastname@example.org - Passaic County Community College.
Excerpts remixed from the following textbooks:
Introduction to Financial Accounting by Henry Dauderis and David Annand edited by Athabasca University CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 https://open.umn.edu/opentextbooks/BookDetail.aspx?bookId=215
Accounting Principles: A Business Perspectiveby James Don Edwards, University of Georgia & Roger H. Hermanson, Georgia State University. Provided by: Endeavor International Corporation. Project: The Global Textbook Project
- Business and Communication
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Khloud Kourani
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.