- This lesson focuses on learning about words that look or sound the same. Adult learners at Low Intermediate Basic Education level (grade grouping C/grades 4-5) are introduced to homographs and homophones. Learners complete a resource to learn about what these words are and work with some of the most common words. This lesson will help prepare learners to be able to distinguish among similar looking or sounding words and spell them appropriately.
- English Language Arts
- Upper Primary, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan, Primary Source
- Irina Mylona
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.