- The 4 Connections is a research-based equity producing framework that focuses on building intentional relationships between students and faculty in ways that increase the number of student completions, reduce equity gaps, and ensure the quality of student learning.
The 4 Connections identifies foundational principles faculty with high completion rates use to dramatically improve the quality of students' experiences in and outside the classroom.
- Arts and Humanities, Education
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Case Study, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Boyoung Chae
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format: