- This activity is intended as an exercise in deductive logic. The students perform a series of "experiments" in which they try to identify which predators eat which specific prey (Each predator eats one and only one prey).
The instructions are on the site. students may also click on the blue square to make the game full screen.
A worksheet is added for students to record their results. This also is an exercise in articulating the logic used in the study. (Most students have no trouble figuring out the relationships). Writing down their results and conclusions is a bit trickier. )
This has been used for community college classes. It can be used at lower levels such as high school or even middle school without the worksheet.
- Life Science, Mathematics
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Arthur Wohlwill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.