- From Communication Apprehension to Relaxation and Emotion: How Including Indian Content in Speeches Facilitates Delivery
This OER will describe the journey of students taking the Public Speaking class at Aaniiih Nakoda College during the 2006-2014 period. In this OER, I share lesson plans as well as best practices learned, and how the inclusion of Indian content helped students to conquer their fear of public speaking and to share their sentiments about topics that mattered to them.
- Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Montana State Univ-Northern Faculty
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.