Browse by Topic
OER Commons Tools
The Common Core Alignment and OER Evaluation Tool is found on all Resource Pages in OER Commons. You may easily use the tool to align appropriate resources to the Common Core State Standards, and to evaluate the resource against certain aspects of quality.
The Learner Options feature allows you to change display of the site to meet your unique viewing preferences. It is found in the top right-hand corner of each OER Commons webpage.
Each resource has one of four conditions of use labels. These at-a-glance labels can help you quickly distinguish whether a resource can be changed or shared without further permission required. In addition, you can find the specific license or terms of permitted use for each resource.
The OER Commons Bookmark Tool allows you to easily recommend educational resources you discover on the Internet to OER Commons. Drag the Bookmark Button from the Contribute page in OER Commons to your favorites toolbar.
What We Offer
- OER Tools
- Create, share and discover OER using our Tools and products
- Quality OER
- Curating best in class learning materials from around the world since 2007
- OER Training
- Leverage OER to broaden curriculum, strengthen collaboration, and enrich teaching and learning
- OER Support Services
- Designing custom tools and environments to support OER networks
Who We Are
- Standards Aligned
- Common Core tagging and OER Quality Evaluation Support
Common Core alignment data shared with the Learning Registry,
OER is tagged to LRMI
- Inclusively Designed
- Modeling next practices for high access learning