Feedback for OR Open Learning Core Team

by Susan Payne 4 years ago

This is the place for your suggestions on how we can support professional learning and collaboration on the Oregon Open Learning hub.

Alexa Pearson 3 years, 11 months ago

I appreciate the clear organization tied to learning standards! Thank you to the OR Open Learning Core Team for putting this together.

Dan Farley 3 years, 11 months ago

This is one of the more important initiatives that I've been a part of in my career. When we center in educator and student agency, we all win. The equity potential is immense, not to mention the cost savings, networking potential, and shared ownership that will result. We need to ensure that we're dedicated as a state to open licensing!

Suzanne Hidde 3 years, 11 months ago

I look forward to learning more about how OER can be utilized and maximized for content areas that often do not receive support for current textbooks or other curriculum materials!

Tina Roberts 3 years, 11 months ago

I really like the way the User Guide is set up. It's really straightforward and easy to navigate.

Gabby Sloss 2 years, 11 months ago

I thought the videos were really helpful and appreciated how organized everything is. I know it is early in its inception however it would be great to have some "Oregonized" videos that showed more diversity with the teachers and talking about how they use it, the representation from CSSSO what pretty homogenous.