Hello!

by Robert Porter 1 year, 7 months ago

Hi.  Am just adopting this book a week before classes start at Ventura College.  I like the global and international relations flavor of the book.  Am looking for a test bank that I can dowload into our Canvas LMS.  Anybody know if this exists?  All I see is a word-based set of multiple choice questions. 

Lindsay Josephs 1 year, 7 months ago

Hi Robert! Lindsay from OpenStax here. Currently, Intro to Political Science comes with a test bank that can be found under the Instructor Resources tab (which I believe is the resource you've looked at). Our team is continuously expanding our list of ancillary offerings for each of our textbooks, so keep a lookout for any new instructor resources we add for Intro to Political Science (including LMS course cartridges and shells). Let me know if you have any additional questions, and have a great first day of classes!

Kari Hall 3 weeks ago

Hi Lindsay and Robert, 

Is there a way to load the test banks into my LMS Canvas with a cartridge? course or do I need to hand type in every question into the Canvas Quiz banks?

Lindsay Josephs 2 weeks, 3 days ago

Hi Professor Hall,

Great question! You can use a Canvas Exam Converter to convert test questions into Canvas exams. Here are some examples of Canvas exam converters:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Best,

Lindsay