Canvas test banks for Entrepreneurship

by Erin Thomas 1 year, 8 months ago

Hello,

Has anyone created Canvas test banks from the MS Word test bank files provided? Converting these will be time-consuming ... hoping that they already exist.

Thank you - Erin Thomas

Erin Thomas 1 year, 8 months ago

Hi Linda,

Would you be willing to share? Or give them to OpenStax to share? 

We would be happy to share our course design and assignment details to contribute to the cause.

Erin Thomas

Linda Williams 1 year, 8 months ago

I am more than happy to share them! It might be a good idea to give them to OpenStax so more people can access them, but I am more than happy to share them with you as well.  Just let me know how best to get these to everyone. 
linda 

Linda Williams 1 year, 8 months ago

Erin,

I looked into getting these testbanks shared. It looks like I need to create a new Quiz for each Chapter's Question Bank (which is how I converted them from MSWord). Once I get a set of "new Quizzes" I should then be able to share the QTI files. I am going to ask OpenStax where they want me to put them. Here may be the best place, but I will let you know.

You can contact me directly at: lswilliams@tcc.edu to discuss further.

Linda

Jose Isais 9 months, 1 week ago

Hello Linda,

Would you mind sharing the testbanks with me as well?

Jose

Treva Thomas 1 year, 6 months ago

Hello Linda,

I would also be interested in gaining access.  Has there been any response from OpenStax?  The test bank on the website is still the MS Word files.

Thank you,
Treva Thomas

Josh Keck 9 months, 2 weeks ago

I have created Blackboard test banks from the MS Word questions. I have no idea how to share these, so if anyone needs access please email me at keck11@mctc.edu

Josh Keck