Welcome to the Concepts of Biology community!

by Sonya Bennett-Brandt 7 years, 8 months ago

This group is a place to view resources created by users of our free, open Concepts of Biology text and to create, upload, and share your own resources. You can use the “Discussions” tab to engage with other members of the Concepts of Biology community. Reply to a thread or create your own discussion now!

Crista Royal 7 years, 4 months ago

I would like to upload the Powerpoint slides I made & lectured off of for Concepts of Biology. I tried creating a "resource" but, while it will conect to GoogleDocs, it will NOT allow me to include slides! How can I share my lecture slides?

Margaret Gaddis 6 years, 8 months ago

Hello Crista, 

I just adopted this book and I am wondering the same thing as I intend to make some videos. 

Thanks, 
Maggie

Crista Royal 6 years, 8 months ago

Sorry, Maggie. I never found an explanation on how to post other resource types. I ended up just sharing through my college's online instructional system (Moodle).

Margaret Gaddis 6 years, 8 months ago

Thanks for responding Crista! So how has it been going since you started using the text? I am pretty excited about it. I have wanted to go to an open source text for awhile. I got a new job at Bard College and they use OpenStax and so I jumped on it right away. It was a pretty late decision (about a month ago) so I am scrambling! Class starts tomorrow. :-)

Maggie