What is your current process for organizing and sharing resources to use in your teaching?

by Megan Simmons 7 years, 4 months ago

Describe your current process for organizing and sharing resources to use in your teaching in two to three sentences below.

Leah Liburd 7 years, 4 months ago

At times I bookmark materials and save with a specific search term, sometimes it is downloaded and saved in a file on the desktop or printed and placed in a labled folder with like information for easy access.  Another method is to share the information with my co-workers.

Tim Wohltmann 7 years, 4 months ago

Hi Leah,

Thank you for sharing your approach!

As I read your post, I wondered if you also save your teaching resources to a place on the internet where you share them with colleagues, like google drive for example.  I feel like I often do not share my favorite teaching resources with colleagues simply because I forget to do so once I've used them in class. 

Cheers - Tim  

Semonique Harry 7 years, 4 months ago

I use Diigo to bookmark and taxonomize my resources. I create groups using this tool and share my resources other colleagues. I utilize my google drive and create folders and share from as well so I can access offline and online..

Esther Providence-Burke 7 years, 4 months ago

Most times I download and print the material then distribute to students. There are times when I copy material and post to EDMODO for students to review. I do not usually bookmark material.