Business Group or Folder?

by Megan Crossfield 1 year, 9 months ago

Hello All!

I received an email from a partner who is loaded content for Principles of Microeconomnics and Principles of Macroeconomics. They saved it in the Mathamatics group, but was wondering if we should have a Business group.

Should we create a new group for Business or create a folder for Business? If we create a folder for Business which group do you think it fits best? Mathematics or CTE or another?

Thanks for your feedback!

Megan

Michael Wetta 1 year, 9 months ago

We certainly could create a new group, although I have been looking at how the subject areas are already grouped within the OER Commons and they have an Economics folder under the Social Sciences group.  We have a Social Sciences group already, so we could continue the same practice and put an Economics folder there.  

This has probably already been discussed before I started, but attempting to continue the same standard as has already been developed on this site would most likely have a number of benefits.  One of the most obvious being searching, allowing our staff to easily find potential additional OER resources beyond what we have included and for others to find our OER Resources.

Thank you.

Mike

Megan Crossfield 1 year, 9 months ago

Thanks Mike for your recommendation and guidance. I completley agree we should continue the same standard. I'll move the resrouces to the appropriate folder.