- In this assignment, students learn how to identify and perform basic shot types. These shots are the building blocks for any media project. Students will go out and film examples of each of the basic shots. Students will use cameras on their cell phones and individually. Students will spend approximately 1 hour gathering images and uploading the videos to the class Powerpoint project.
- Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Film and Music Production
- College / Upper Division, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Hans Aagard, Erin Barney, Michael Kohntopp
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.