- John Emil List murdered his mother, wife, and three teenaged children on November 9, 1971 in their dilapidated Westfield, NJ mansion. The victims were not discovered for nearly a month, and List escaped capture for nearly 18 years. This repository includes primary source materials and lesson plans for instructors in criminal justice, history, and psychology.Repository Locationhttps://unioncc.instructure.com/courses/11394
- Journalism, Criminal Justice, U.S. History, Psychology
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Beth Ritter-Guth
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Mobile, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.