- Opening statement by the Defense in the Brandy Alexander's trial, materials prepared by Prof. CHARLES H. ROSE III Director, Center for Excellence in Advocacy, Stetson University College of Law. Prof. Rose is currently the Dean of Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law.https://www.stetson.edu/law/studyabroad/oxford/media/State-v-Alexander-Oxford-Version.pdfAccompanying recording is included at 118 words per minute. The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) exam is approximately 120 WPM and the durantion is 8 minutes. There are 35 scoring units which represent objective characteristics of language that interpreters must understand and render appropriately during the interpretation. For more information on scoring units, please visit this LINK. The majority of these scoring units come from Quizlet sets available HERE. **The script and recording are for practice purposes only! It should not be perceived as legal advice. If you have any law questions or concerns, you should contact an attorney.
- Languages, Career and Technical Education, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Law
- College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment
- Fatima Maria Cornwall
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Other
No evaluations yet.