- This resource will provide multiple primary source documents of photographs for an initial activity and extension activities as well as secondary source article and teacher resource documents. Students will conduct inquiry into the federal policies of assimilation of Native Americans in the late 1800s and early 1900s and the imipact of these policies on Native American communities, in particular the people of the Wind River Reservation in Wyoming.
- World Cultures, Elementary Education, Reading Informational Text, U.S. History, Anthropology, Cultural Geography, Ethnic Studies
- Middle School, High School, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Diagram/Illustration, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Primary Source
- Heather Kolde
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Other
No evaluations yet.