- This is a ten-module synchronous training for teachers created using the Washinton State Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction’s Inclusionary Practices Handbook, Section One, Chapter Two; Inclusive Learning Environments. These modules offer participants opportunities to engage and collaborate around practices making their classrooms more inclusive for all students.
- Education, Special Education
- Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Module, Student Guide, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Stephanie Prosser, Washington OSPI OER Project, Barbara Soots
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.