- This is a scaffolded group/collaborative activity within a unit of study on persuasive writing. Students would have already learned what claims, reasons, and evidence are in a previous lesson before participating in this activity. As a group of 4-5 students work together, they will decide which resources would be best to survive a zombie apocalypse. They would then need to compose statements of claim and reasoning for those items and complete some research as well. There is an option to allow students to create posters to present to the class as their final assignment.
- Higher Education, Composition and Rhetoric, Speaking and Listening
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Game, Interactive, Lesson, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Unit of Study
- Yvonne De La Cruz
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.