- Labor Equity in Open Science is an interactive lesson plan designed to introduce students to labor equity issues in open science practices. The lesson is designed for MLIS students, and assumes no prior knowledge. During the lesson, students are given a persona representing a researcher, encompassing various professional and personal identities. Students are then given multiple scenarios and asked to predict how their persona would respond and why. Through group discussion and personal reflection, students consider the ways that researchers in different positions engage with open science in different ways.
- Information Science
- Graduate / Professional, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- CJ Garcia, Anali Maughan Perry
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.