- News Literacy Project is a nonpartisan national education nonprofit, that provides programs and resources for educators and the public to teach, learn and share the abilities needed to be smart, active consumers of news and information and equal and engaged participants in a democracy.
- Journalism, U.S. History, World History, Social Science, Political Science
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Reading
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
No evaluations yet.