- Archaeologists use evidence from sites and records to tell the story of peoples’ cultures. In this online activity, students will analyze a virtual "box" with 3D models of mystery artifacts from a specific location and time period to create a story about the people who used them. Encourage students to think about how these items connect to one another and what the artifacts can tell us about the people that used them. This resource is part of Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum’s open educational resources project to provide history, ecology, archaeology, and conservation resources related to our 560 acre public park. More of our content can be found on YouTube and SketchFab. JPPM is a part of the Maryland Historical Trust under the Maryland Department of Planning.
- Anthropology, Archaeology
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- JPPM Admin
- Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.