- Advisability – ShouldAlso designed for pre-intermediate ESL students, this lesson plan guides teachers and students through the use of the modal verbs should and shouldn’t for suggestions, duties, responsibilities and/or expectations. Students will also practise forming questions and speak using should to express expectations. If you want additional lesson plans and support, including teachers’ notes, be sure to register for a free Off2Class account.
- Language Education (ESL), Speaking and Listening
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Student Guide, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Regan McNeill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.