- Vocabulary – NationalityStudents will love practicing the vocabulary in this introductory lesson plan on nationality! Students will work on pairing countries with nationalities and languages. Ideally, they will have a bit of prior experience identifying countries and flags. If your students are just starting out, try using this lesson along with the first unit in Off2Class’s Step-by-Step curriculum Let’s Start.If you want additional lesson plans and support, including teachers’ notes, be sure to register for a free Off2Class account.
- Language Education (ESL), Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, College / Upper Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Student Guide
- Regan McNeill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.