- Vocabulary – FamilyThis is an introductory lesson, but would also make a great review lesson for students of all ages and levels. If your students are advanced, use it along with the speaking lesson plan My Family. In this lesson, your students will learn vocabulary related to immediate family members (mother, father, brother, sister, etc) and practice reading simple family trees. After completing this lesson, your students will gain knowledge and you will learn more about them!If you want additional lesson plans and support, including teachers’ notes, be sure to register for a free Off2Class account.
- Language Education (ESL), Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Reading Foundation Skills
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Reading, Student Guide
- Regan McNeill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.